Sunday, August 21, 2011

Where The Magic Started!

I have been asked by many "when did you first go to Disney" and "why do you go to Disney so much?" Well the truth is, I don't remember a time in my life when I was not totally obsessed and in love with Disney!
My first trip was actually inside of my mother's tummy, before I could truly see the magic of Walt Disney World! My second trip was when I was just five months old, which had to a lot of work for my parents (not only did they have an infant but they also had my two and four year old sisters!) I am not sure what they were thinking??!!
I was fortunate enough in my childhood to follow up my first and second visit with a visit to Disney World each summer and even some holiday trips. So, it is safe to say that I grew up thinking that vacation meant a trip to Disney (which is ok with me!)
To answer the question "why do you go to Disney so much", well that is easy! It is the best place on earth!!! Hands down. You can truly escape reality and become a kid at heart! Which is just why I created my new blog, devoted to all things Disney- Delightful Disney Escape!
I am still in the process of doing some creative touches to the blog but I was too excited to not do my first post! My hope in creating this blog, I will be able to share my love, secrets, tips, and favorite memories with others as well as connect with other Disney lovers!!!


XOXO Monica!

No comments:

Post a Comment