Thursday, August 25, 2011

Snack Time!

We have 36 days until Disney..... yay!!! I find myself daydreaming about Disney more and more every day! I can't wait to step into the magical world of pure bliss.
Every evening as my husband and I lay in bed I ask him "so what snacks are you most looking forward to?" We get the Disney Dining Plan so we each get one snack per day. As you probably have guessed, I love Disney food and especially the snacks!
Here are some of the snacks we are most looking forward to:

Pineapple Dole Whip at Magic Kingdom- so refreshing and yummy!














Popcorn- when it is fresh and warm, I don't know how Disney does it but it tastes so good (especially when your waiting for a show or parade!)

















Cinnamon Bun at the Magic Kingdom Bakery. Oh my goodness, they are simply delicious. They are served warm.... and very large so they are great to share. We love to get one after we spend a late night at the MK for extra magic hours, it makes a great "midnight" snack!!












Rice Crispy Treats- Again, there must be something magical Disney uses on these things because they are sooooo addicting. We eat at least 3-4 per trip!!!









Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel at Animal Kingdom- super yummy. Just the right amount of cheese and spice!












Cannoli's from Italy, world showcase at Epcot- one of my husband's favorite snacks!















I could go on and on.... Disney has lots and lots of snacks to pick from. You should never go hungry during your visit, that is for sure!!!

2 comments:

  1. Omgosh you made me so hungry!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could really go for a Mickey Crispy treat right about now!

    ReplyDelete