Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hidden Mickeys!

Who else loves to find Hidden Mickeys? My husband and I love to walk around Walt Disney World and find these little hidden treasures!
Hidden mickeys are hidden all around Disney World and are created by the Disney imagineers, a way for them to leave their mark on their project. Rusty and I first started looking for hidden mickeys while we were on our honeymoon. We got this book, which provides clue and hints for the location of each hidden mickey.



















It has become a favorite past time while we are at Disney ever since. It's a thrill to find a new hidden mickey and still fun to point out ones you have found in the past. It definitely makes waiting in line a bit more fun and go by faster when you have your book to look at and "plan" for the hidden mickeys coming up in the attraction you are waiting for.


I don't want to give away too many of the locations but I thought I would share my favorite hidden mickeys around Walt Disney World.



This is actually a hidden Minnie Mouse (I don't want to give too much away, so I am not going to share the location) but once you find this little treasure you will never forget it!









If you love looking for hidden mickeys too, let me know some of your favorites! If you have not started looking for hidden mickeys, I highly suggest you start on your next trip! You will LOVE it!!!!

I can't wait to find some of my old favorites on our trip (which is in 31 days!!!!) and find new hidden mickeys! There are always new ones to be found :)

2 comments:

  1. you have to meet my friend kristy. she is quite the disney lover, too and also enjoys finding hidden mickeys. she brought her book along when we chaperoned grad nite. will you be hitting up mickey's not so scary party while you're down?

    ReplyDelete