Monday, August 22, 2011

Dinsey in T Minus 39 Days!!!

That's right! We are headed to the great world of Disney in 39 days!!!! I am super excited as always.
Rusty and I are heading down with another couple (Alex and Fred) for 8 wonderful nights! We will be celebrating our three year wedding anniversary and Alex and Fred will be celebrating their recent wedding! I never thought we would be able to find another couple that loves Disney as much as we do, but we found that in Alex and Fred.
We will be staying at the Old Key West Resort using our Disney Vacation Club points (this is our first time staying at Old Key West, but I have heard great things!)


We have a two bedroom suite so there should be plenty of room to spread out and both couples to have our own space. Has anyone stayed at the Old Key West before? If so, what did you think??

We will be using the Disney Dining Plan and have all of our reservations made! I love the food at Disney!! I always look forward to lots of yummy places! This trip we will be eating at Tony's Town square, O'hanas, Donald's Safari Breakfast, Whispering Canyon, Mama Melrose, La Hacienda De San Angel, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Le Cellier Steakhouse, and Via Napoli.



I think I am most excited about dinner at Ohana's.... it is one of my favorites!
We have a 8pm reservation, which should allow us to watch the fireworks while eating, perfect ending to any meal :)










I hope the next 39 days fly by, I am ready to escape reality and enjoy some time with the Mouse :)


XOXO Monica!


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the lasagna at Tony's. It wasn't my mother-in-law's by any means (which is to die for), but it was really good. I definitely recommend the s'mores for dessert at 50's Prime Time Cafe :-)

    ReplyDelete