Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Lion King 3D



Not that Rusty and I needed something to get us in the Disney spirit, but we decided to go to the movies the other night and check out The Lion King 3D.
It was GREAT! Just like I had remembered it from when I was younger, but the 3D added some new fun! Rusty had never seen the movie before, so it was all new to him- he enjoyed it as well.
The meaning of the story is really powerful and the songs are wonderful..... had me signing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight", "Just Can't Wait To Be King", and "Hakuna Matata" for days to come!!!
If you have not checked it out yet, I would highly recommend it! I think it is only going to be out for another week, so get going!!!
Until then, I will leave you with this little video.... best song of the movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment