Monday, September 19, 2011

10 Day Mark!!!


We have hit the 10 day mark for our Disney trip!!!! I am so excited, I hope these next 10 days fly by!
Here are the details of our trip!
1. We leave Thursday 9/29- we will be driving to North Carolina on Thursday to stay the night with our friends Alex and Fred
2. We will leave Friday 9/30 for Disney. We are doing a road trip for the first time- I am actually pretty excited about it! It is about a 8.5-9 hour drive from NC.... not too bad. I have downloaded some Disney music and made a trivia game to help the time go by a little fast! I might even make a little Disney treat for the road as well- stay tuned ;)
3. We will arrive in Disney later afternoon/early evening on Friday.... just in time to enjoy a few hours at the Magic Kingdom!!!
4. We will have 8 wonderful nights at Disney's Old Key West- will be our first time staying at this vacation club resort but I am sure it will be great (just like all the other Disney resorts)
5. We will celebrate our three year anniversary while down... 10/04!~
6. I am soooooo looking forward to all the Disney food.... I just can not wait! I have been dieting for the past 7-8 months and have lost about 67 pounds, so I am ready for some GOOD food!!!!!

I can't wait to update when I get home.... until then I have lots to get done. I am working on making my Disney To-Do list.... but its all so exciting!

1 comment: