Thursday, September 22, 2011

7 Days and 7 Things To Look Forward To!!!


We have 7 days until Disney!!!!! I thought I would do a countdown of seven things that I am looking forward to :)

1. Walking down main street in Magic Kingdom for the first time, when you turn the corner and spot the castle it is simply amazing. The smell from the bakery, the cast member selling the balloons, and the barber group signing.... its all so magical!

2. The first ride on space mountain- always makes me think of the first time I was old enough to finally ride it for the first time! I love how you can feel like a kid again while at Disney :)

3. Watching Wishes over the castles- I always get teary eyed watching this show. Reminds me of the night Rusty proposed to me in the castle which we followed up with a fantastic show of wishes!

4. Late night walk on the beach at the Polynesian Resort.... we are not staying there but I always love to walk around at night with the tiki torches and view of the magic kingdom, easy romantic date with the hubby!

5. Jellyrolls- The Dueling Piano bar at the Boardwalk....actually something new we are going to be trying this trip, I can't wait (I have heard very good reviews!)

6. Food- I can't even begin to list everything that I am looking forward to, so I will just leave it at "FOOD" hahaha

7. Looking for Hidden Mickeys! Always something Rusty and I enjoy doing while at Disney!!

I have caught a pretty bad cold this week, I am trying to take lots of medicine, drink my OJ, take lots of vitamins, and get plenty of res. I WILL NOT go to Disney with this cold.... please pray for me that it goes away soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment