Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am dreaming of Disney on this Thanksgiving Eve.... oh what I wouldn't do to be in Disney for the holiday!!! When I was a little girl, I went to Disney for the Thanksgiving holiday. We had such a good time! I remember eating hot dogs for lunch at Casey's Corner and then dinner at Crystal Palace which did a special Thanksgiving dinner. I cherish all the memories I have of going to Disney with my family, I love it :) While I was thinking about another trip to Disney for Thanksgiving, I started to think where I would want to have the famous Thanksgiving feast. I couldn't help but come back to the same place.... Liberty Tree Tavern at the Magic Kingdom. Their "routine" food is already pretty well themed for the holiday, but I understand that they do a special Thanksgiving feast for the holiday.
The location in Liberty Square and "soul" good gives it that all American and home-cooked meal feel which we all look forward to for Thanksgiving. I am now officially ready for some super yummy food tomorrow!!! Have you ever gone to Disney for Thanksgiving, if so where did you eat????

No comments:

Post a Comment