Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy 40th Anniversary MK!

Rusty and I were lucky enough to experience Magic Kingdom's 40th anniversary celebration. It is hard to believe that the most magical place has been open for 40 years!!!
We were not able to celebrate at the Magic Kingdom in the morning due to other plans but we were able to enjoy the evening at the park!
We had dinner at Tony's Town square around 7pm and were finished just in time to enjoy the fireworks! It was sooooo crowded, like 4th of July crowded but the fireworks were amazing!!
After the fireworks we enjoyed the main street electrical parade and then spent the rest of the night enjoying some of our favorite MK rides!!!
Enjoy the pictures :)


Look at all of those people!


Every where you turned, there were five more people!


Castle, so pretty at night!


Fireworks


Again, I got lucky catching this one!


I could watch these fireworks every night!


So Pretty


Parade time.... I don't have too many pictures, but it was great!

It was awesome to experience the 40th anniversary celebration, something I am sure we will remember for many years to come. I hope I will be able to celebrate the 80th celebration in another 40 years.... that will make me 66! I am sure I will love Disney just as much then as I do now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment